Link Either by signing into your account or linking your membership details before your order is placed. Description Table of Contents Product Details Click on the cover image above to read some pages of this book!
Stewart, and Linda E. Stedman, and Linda E. Gilbertz, Cristi C.
Place-Based Conservation: Perspectives from the Social Sciences - Google книги
Glover, and James R. Williams, and Linda E.
- Praise, Motivation and the Child.
- Plant Developmental Biology - Biotechnological Perspectives: Volume 1 (Plant Developmental Biology: Biotechnical Perspectives)?
- A Short Guide to Writing and Selling Fiction;
- Place-Based Conservation - Perspectives from the Social Sciences | William P. Stewart | Springer.
- The World Famous Cat In The Bag Show;
- Search form!
In Stock. Wilding Return of Nature to a British Farm.
Restoring Farm Woodlands for Wildlife. Water : A Journey through the Element. Hippies In The City. Food or War.
Mainstreaming the social sciences in conservation
Australian Freshwater Ecology Processes and Management. Earth User's Guide to Permaculture. Guide to Introduced Pest Animals of Australia. Item Added: Place-Based Conservation.
View Wishlist. The chapter then highlights a growing body of literature in sociology and public administration that has begun to address the broad challenge of governing complex social-ecological systems. These emerging theories recognize that much of contemporary governance takes place outside formal government institutions and bureaucracies and involves increasingly complex linkages and collaborations among multiple public and private organizations. In governing complex systems informed practice can be conceived as guided by the emergent wisdom of networked actors and institutions governing complex systems, each informing one another in a collaborative form of rationality that operates both horizontally place to place and vertically upwards and downwards in scale.
Publication Notes You may send email to rmrspubrequest fs. Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.
We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information. This article was written and prepared by U. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
- VD Man.
- The Society for Conservation Biology.
- Place-based conservation : perspectives from the social sciences in SearchWorks catalog!
- Place-based conservation;
- Being A Proverbs 31 Woman....What Does That Mean?.
- Citations per year.
Citation Williams, Daniel R. In: Stewart, W. Place-based conservation: Perspectives from the social sciences.